How much do you charge for your cakes? The standard in the cake industry is to charge per serving (standard size 1"x2"x4"). There are many factors that determine the cost of a cake such as: the amount of servings, complexity of design, ingredients/ supplies used...etc. In order to receive a quote please contact me via email at email@example.com with the following information: number of servings/cake flavors/ colors/ theme/ design/ anything you would like written on the cake...etc* Keep in mind that more elaborate and intricate the cake is, the greater price range you will be looking at.
How do I place an order? In order to reserve your date on our calendar, we must receive a 50% non-refundable deposit. We will send you a PayPal invoice and once you pay the deposit you are officially booked. Your space is not reserved on our calendar until we receive the deposit. We do not hold tentative dates.
When is final payment due? Your account is to be paid in full two weeks prior to the date of your event. We will send you a PayPal invoice for the remaining balance of your cake. If you account is not paid in full two weeks prior to your event, we will consider the order cancelled.
How far in advance should I place an order?
Our cakes are booked on a first come/ first served basis. The earlier that you place your order, the more likely we are to have an available opening for your date. We ask that celebration cakes are booked at least 3-8 weeks in advance and we recommend that wedding cakes are booked 4-6 months in advance. I may be able to take a last minute order depending on how busy my schedule is however, it can not be guaranteed. *Any cake that is booked with less than 10 days notice will incur a rush order fee*
Where are you located? Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
What is a Smash cake? A smash cake is a smaller version of a larger tiered cake made especially for the birthday child to "Smash" or put his/her fingers into without destroying the larger cake. Smash cakes are usually 6 inches round and decorated in the same theme as the larger cake. Smash cakes are VERY POPULAR and FREE of charge if you order a cake with me!!! (Only available in conjunction with a larger tiered cake that is ordered at the same time that is over $250.00)
Terms of Service
“I agree to the terms set out in this contract and agree that I am the person responsible for all payments and decisions regarding this cake order.”
1. A deposit of 50% is required to consider this an order and contract for services to be rendered in your behalf. The remaining balance is due two (2) weeks prior to delivery. If order is canceled, 50% of the total cake cost is non-refundable, plus any and all expenses already incurred in behalf of the finished product. Payment via cash or PayPal must be received by the given date, or contract will be void for non-payment and the customer must make other arrangements for a cake
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery/ Pickup information
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. This cake is a custom designed product which was created especially for you; there will be absolutely no refunds or store credit on our products under any circumstances.
11. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Sweetened by Kagi to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control